Wednesday, February 13, 2008

4D Ultra sound

This is a 4D picture of Aubrey, my soon to be granddaughter (what a sweet little face). Kami and Steven are due to have Aubrey March 22, 2008. I am so excited to be a grandma! We look forward to her arrival and will enjoy all the time we get to have with her. We found out in December that Aubrey has Trisomy 18 (http://www.trisomy18.org). According to the Dr's. she has a 10% chance of living 1 month and 1% chance of living a year. We will take what the Lord gives us! We know we will have her in the next life. We are of course still praying for our miracle.

In January she was weighed 2 1/4 pounds. We are hoping to fatten up our sweet little girl before she is born to give her more of a chance to live a little while. I will keep you posted on how she is doing!

3 comments:

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

That is one CUTE baby!!! We love you guys!

Stacy Householder said...

Oh, I want to cry over this news. I'm so sorry. What a cute girl, look at that smile. :) She will be a blessing in all of your lives. :)

Cook Zoo said...

She really does have such a sweet face! I'm gonna check out the link you provided - I've never heard of this before.