Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Craig's mission

Craig left for Brazil June 26, 2007. I can't believe it has been 8 month since he left. Most of the time it seems like it has gone by fast. It has been wonderful to watch him grow up to be a wonderful man from a wonderful boy. He loves Brazil and the people he works with. We have felt the blessings in our lives with him serving the Lord.

He is serving in Victora Espirito Santo...I am assuming that is in Brazil! It is actually the City of Victora and the state of Espirito Santo. It was a 7 hour bus ride from Rio. He loves it there and is about a mile from the beach. We love to hear from him every Wednesday. If anyone would like to write here is his address:


Elder Craig T. Reynolds
Brazil Rio de Janeiro N. Mission
Rua Dois De Dezembro, 78 Sala 703
Catete 22220-040
Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil

2 comments:

Raenae said...

Thanks for posting Craig's address! We've been wanting to write to him for awhile. I love your blog. I started one but still haven't loaded any pictures. I think I finally have it figured out. Yours is great!

Cook Zoo said...

Where's his hair? ;) Brian's brother served in Brazil too, but the far southwest corner, so quite far from Craig. I can't believe he's out on his mission! (By the way, I love the songs on your blog.)