Friday, April 10, 2009

The email that made me cry...

Dear Parents:
It is our pleasure, at the request of the mission president, to send the flight itinerary for your returning missionary.




He leaves Rio at 10:10 pm on the 17th and arrives here on the morning of the 18th! Wow these two years have really gone by fast. I have missed him so much but it has been a joy to watch him grow in so many ways.

Craig left with Elder Brough (far right - he is from Gilbert, Az.) and they will return together setting next to each other on the same flight. I'm sure the conversation when going to Brazil, will be A LOT different from the one leaving Brazil!





He is going to miss Brazil and all of the wonderful people he met and worked with.

9 comments:

John and Lisa said...

I can NOT believe it's actually been two years, Jeannie. I just can't. I remember thinking that when Craig got home, Hank would only have about 6 months before it was his turn to go. It's mind boggling that that time is just about here. I'm so happy for you, for your family, and happy that Craig had so many great experiences while on his mission. Yeah!!!

Kim said...

I can't believe he will be home already! If you had asked how long he's been out I would have said something like 6 months.

Psst...I have two daughters of marrying age :)

Barnes Blog said...

We were just talking about him on Saturday. We are friends with Adrian's stepsister and she was talking about him coming home or him already being home and we thought of Craig. I am so excited! I can not believe it has been 2 years. We will always miss you and Bishop, we loved that house and Ward, we hope to move back into that ward when we come home. We love you guys, you have left an imprint on our lives and we will never forget you.
Thank you for your love and friendship.
-Barnes'

Susan said...

WOW so exciting. I wish that we were going to be there to see him come home! We miss you!

manga-artist said...

Yahoo! I can't wait for Craigery to come home! He is well missed!

Casey & Ashley King said...

AHHH!!! SOOO excited!! cannot wait for him to come home. arizona just isn't the same without him!

erin said...

its the reynolds! :)
craig looks like he is having so much fun! its crazy how he comes home so soon.
i hope you have gotten the invitation:)

Kim said...

Is he home? Does he need a date??

Kylie Gaddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.