Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun times at girls camp


Can I just say I love Camp! Every year we get the men to do some funny skit that they hate! Well this year we had them do "river dance". I found some great pants and shirts (thanks to Stacy Householders mom costume store) for the men to wear. They were so tight that it was hysterical. Darryl was Michael Flagerty (I think that is his name). The girls screamed so loud! Oh my gosh it was the funniest thing ever.

They had the real "River Dance" on the screen and then the men came out like they were apart of the dance. Darryl kept thinking he was done and would look behind him and they were still going in the video so he would start again. I have a video but couldn't get it pulled up. I will work on that, because if you need a laugh here is the place. As Darryl grabbed his chest to hold them I almost died, I kept shaking my head saying 'no, no please no!'.

This is my ward young women and some leaders. They were great. I had so much fun with them and getting to know them. They were so much fun. I look forward to next year!

8 comments:

Casey & Ashley King said...

HAHA OH MY! I sometimes wish I was there to witness these things! Shye just goes on about them and they sound hilarious! Did my dad do this riverdancing thing? If so, I need to see the tape!! He always goes on about his "RHYTHM".. well I will see you soon! I'm gonna be there MondaY!

Kylie Gaddie said...

Hey Reynolds!
Just looking at the pictures I think I have a pertty good idea how it went in real life. I started laughing as soon as I saw the pants :). It is good to see you all doing so good.
Kylie

Unknown said...

Oh my heavens, Jeannie, I miss girls camp SO bad now! Those were the best times EVER!

Shabwan said...

If there's a Mamma Mia Two...Darryl could take Pierce Brosnan's place!! What a hottie in all that shiney stuff! The beauty of girl's camp is how we all get caught up in the moment and don't really notice it until the pics are there to prove it. It could be considered a Mormon hangover!

Barnes Blog said...

Oh man I miss camp now too. although I can't say I had the best time last year, it wasn't too fun being pregnant.
I can't believe how big the girls are, they are little women now. I can't get over it. I'm so glad you had fun, and I'm so sad I missed Bishop.

Cadi said...

I would of paid money to see that!!! My greatest childhood memories come from girls camp! Taryn found my blog somehow and I got to stumble onto yours off of hers. WOW- I miss you guys. I still remember babysitting Kami (sp?) and Craig for hours and being so excited when I got my $6.00 check and then you guys would drive me home in your white car with maroon interior and cold water dripped on my feet from the a/c! Good times. Daryl gave me such a spring board into life with that job at the bank. I love you guys so much. The Kivetts and you guys are brought up in so many lessons. Miss you guys tons. Cadi (Kellogg) Winters

Anonymous said...

oh i miss the girls and camp! I was thinking about you guys that week, wondering how things went. give them all a hug from me!
Heidi

Sarah S. Foote said...

Maricopa Stake Girls Camp is the Best! When you were our YCL Leader you'd come wake us hard sleepers by pushing on our tummies, sending us running to the latrines! We always had SO Much Fun! Love you guys!