Sunday, December 5, 2010

My growing family


My Family brings me such joy! I have loved every stage they have gone through from birth to getting married to being a grandmother. Life is good, not perfect but good!








Craig and Sarah are expecting May 5th and we are so excited for them. They will know what they are having next week.



Kami and Steven are also expecting and they are due May 19th. They will know what they are having the end of the month.







Leslie will be home from China next week and she has had such a great experience. She has grown up and we are excited to have her home.


















Madison is not enjoying being the only child at home! But she tolerates her aging parents. She was in a play last month and had so much fun.









Jake is 16 months and he is so much fun and we enjoy having him around. He is starting to talk and loves being at our house and playing in our backyard. He also likes to ride Darryl's scooter. Darryl had bunion surgery last month and the Dr.'s said he can't put weight on his foot for 8 - 10 weeks. It was a severe case. He has done well, but is tired of not being able to get a round.


We just keep getting older and I'm not sure any wiser, but we are enjoying life and trying to find the good in everything. Darryl and I just celebrated our 26 year anniversary. What a great guy I married, getting married to him was the best decision I ever made!

3 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Love this post, Jeannie! Time sure is an interesting thing, isn't it? I fight it all the time, but John reminds me often, that "It's what we signed up for." Love your family!

Kim said...

What a fabulous family you have! I really miss you guys! You should have a "Monica's friends" reunion and of course you'd have to invite us because we LOVED all of Monica's friends!

Could you please update your blog more often...I get grumpy when you don't. :)

Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. Gassed Mercerized Yarn