Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a week...

Jake is here! He is so dang cute, even if I'm his grandma. It took him some time but after 19 hours of labor he has arrived. Kami and Jake are doing great! Steven can't stop smiling. What a great day in the life of the Palmers. He was born August 17 @ 12:17 pm.
And if that was not enough, the next day Craig and Sarah got engaged! Yeah! We love Sarah and are so excited for the two of the them. They are getting married on October 23.
Looks like we have a lot to do in a short time... love on Jake, wedding planning, love on Jake, wedding planning, love on Jake...OK, you get my drift!
We are looking forward to the wonderful new changes in our life!

7 comments:

Brittanie said...

He is PERFECT! So cute. =) Congratulation - on your new grandbaby and Craig's upcoming wedding! How exciting!!

Shauna- said...

Congratulations!!!

Whitney said...

Jake is so cute. and WHAT!? Craigy is getting married!! Such a fun time right now in your family.

Kim said...

DARLING baby! I look forward to being a grandma. I guess THAT little dream will be put off again since craig is marring someone who is NOT my daughter :P Congrats all the way around!

✩Molly✩ said...

He is just beautiful! Congrats on all of your big news! I remember how we doted on the first baby boy in our family :) and now he's 10 years old! Crazy how time flies!

Cook Zoo said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news - two new people in the family (well I guess Sarah isn't official yet, but close enough). I'm so happy for all of you!!

Lots of love,
Donna

Barnes Blog said...

OMGosh! He is SO cute, I am so happy right now, I love that things are going well and both are well and good. Congrats Craig! Didn't take long. Good luck with the plans!!! :) Miss you guys.