Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun Times In the Kitchen


I remember years ago when Kami and Craig would fight while doing the dishes. It would drive me crazy and I would have to walk away before I started yelling at them. Funny thing is, they have fun memories of doing the dishes and fighting now. Funny how that happens.
Well, tonight I had Madison and Leslie do the dishes because the dishwasher was already running with a load. It was like going back in time 10-12 years ago.

Leslie HATES to touch dirty dishes. She freaks out!!! So I bought her gloves so she wouldn't have to touch the "dirty dishes". It was kind of funny. Leslie of course looks to her dad, hoping he will say, "it's ok, you don't have to do them". Not tonight, he walked away!
I tell the girls they are making great memories! Do you think they believe me?

3 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Cute post, Jeannie! Looks like they had a great time, inspite of Leslie not wanting to touch the dishes with her hands. It'll be interesting to see how she does 10 years from now. Will she still be wearing the gloves, you think? Love the picture of Madison laughing so hard!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

HA!!! I love that you made them do the dishes! They sure have it easy with a dishwasher unlike Craig and I!!!! Leslie Cracks me up with not wanting to touch any dirty dishes! I am going to have her change the babys diaper for sure!!!! I love you and we wish we were their with you!
Love Kami

The Allen's said...

oh man those girls crack me up. And Leslie with the gloves. I am glad Darryl didn't give in to Leslie not wanting to do them, cause they will be grateful later. Can you believe LOST last night. I tell you what. Love you guys tons.