Friday, October 24, 2008

Kids!

I love my job! I have so much fun with my little kindergartners. They say the funniest things to me. I try to remember them so when I get home I can share with my family. Well, I decided to share some because they are so funny. These little kids are so Innocent but just say what is on their minds. I will change the names to protect the Innocent.

One day "Johnny" tells me he has a dog. I ask him what his dog's name is and he tells me "her name is Jeannie", I say to him "oh, how funny because that is my name". He thinks that is so funny and turns to "Sam", "Guess what! "My dog has the same name as hers". Sam looks at him weird and says..."your dogs name is Mrs. Reynolds?"

I took the class to the bathroom before lunch recess. They were lining up and I look down at "Susie" and she is holding herself. I ask, "Susie are you OK"? She says..."yes, sometimes when I go to the bathroom my Vagina gets wet and I have to do this to dry it off". I said, "did you wipe?" She said, "oh, I forget sometimes."


I was doing some testing one day and this little boy sets down and a few minutes later he looks like he is holding himself. I said, "do you need to go to the bathroom"? He says "no, sometimes 'THEY' get stuck to my underwear and I have to move 'THEM'"!

They just crack me up! What a fun job I have.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck Jeannie, that gave me a serious good laugh for the night! Thanks!

jack+alli said...

holy cow! those are the funniest stories!

Cook Zoo said...

LOL! Are you teaching now? That is so awesome!!! What a fun age too!

The Allen's said...

oh my gosh...they do say funny things. i know samuel is gonna talk to much for his own good when he is in kindergarten. love you.

John and Lisa said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! You need to write them ALL down, keep track, and then write a book! You could actually make some good money, Jeannie!

Jami said...

seriously...SO funny! "they" get stuck to my underwear. Forgetting to wipe!
I am still laughing. please share again

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I wish you were our kindergarden teacher!!! Kids this age really are hilarious! My 7 year old got in trouble for going around the block on his bike with a friend. I told him, you guys should've known better. He said "Mom, there is lots of wax in my ears, so I couldn't hear that, I didn't know" I tried 3 times to explain it was knowledge in his brain and had nothing to do with if he could hear. I still insisted it was the wax.